A journey down memory lane

Tonight I write to my readers from my new Sony laptop. It's been quite a journey to actually buy a new laptop after much, much, did I say much?, research. Anyway, I ended up needing to buy a new computer because I inadvertently ended up LEASING my old laptop--bad idea. Let's just say this new laptop cost me less than it would have cost to purchase my almost three-year-old computer.

As I transfer files from one hard drive to another I can't help but reminisce. I am typing in all of the pages I have bookmarked. Some of the pages bring me back: "When should you replace your mattress?," (ahhh the comfy bed in Chicago--at least I have something positive to remember from that jaunt to the windy city); "Austin's visitor's guide (the trip that never was)," a folder on "Europe Trip" (the trip that was) and then there is the random "Daniel Ng gallery" link--Daniel who?

It's all very funny. I am feeling a little strange about some of the pages that won't make it to my new laptop, but I rest assured knowing new pages will take their place and oh, what memories await : )

Comments