So funny!

I've been in need of a good laugh lately and let me tell you that Google definitely helped me out in that department today. I know they tend to have a funny spin on April Fool's Day and this year is no different. Check out the (long) link below to see their latest invention. Let's just say that I am totally on board with CADIE!

https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&rm=false&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F%3Fui%3Dhtml%26zy%3Dl&bsv=zpwhtygjntrz&scc=1<mpl=default<mplcache=2

Comments

Gayle said…
They must have put it back to normal today (the day after April Fools Day). Or else I'm just not getting the joke. What was so funny, I'd love to know :)
Kaci said…
Sorry it has taken me awhile to respond! The gmail April's Fool Day joke was about an auto-email responder. It would analyze the messages you received and automatically send out a response or tell you the status of the relationship. I'm not explaining it well, but it was funny!