Bolstering creativity

I decided to go back to school this fall. Well, let's re-phrase that since my going back to school will not cost me anything or result in any degree or course credit. I decided to sit in on a marketing class at CCAD. Artie Isaac www.artieisaac.com is teaching it and I'm a fan. You can't miss me. I'm the "student" in dress pants who carries a purse and has a blackberry. I can be found next to the girl with the violet and pink backpack with the guitar.

I've always wanted to learn more about marketing so I thought this was my chance. Plus, everyone else is starting school so why not me. Here's some of my fellow friends who are starting their learning journey:

Nate who started kindergarten:



Eva who started a preschool program at the elementary school:


Jackson and Brynlee who started kindergarten (photo stolen from KP's facebook page : ) :

Comments